site de jeux d'animation, gagner des cadeaux en jouant gratuitement

-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Deleted account - ress33

3 participants

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

1Deleted account - ress33 Empty Deleted account - ress33 Mar 19 Juin - 11:13

ress33

Hi. I played on this site for a long time, few years perhaps - and last time I didnt have time for it, so I stopped for about year.
When I tried to log on my account it said, that it doesn't exist. I had to create new one - but it started from the beginning. I had Vip 10 - very close to 11 and my account was deleted - what is the reason of it ? How did it happen ? How can I recover my lost account with all of its progress ?
I'd be grateful for answer.
Cheers
Ress33

2Deleted account - ress33 Empty Re: Deleted account - ress33 Mar 19 Juin - 13:30

clyde28

clyde28
Admin

Hi Ress,

I'm sure the webmaster will answer to your question, but i think that your account has been deleted beacause of your inactivity.

It say in the FAQ, that the account could be deleted after one year of inactivity, and i'm not sure you can recover your grade vip.

3Deleted account - ress33 Empty Re: Deleted account - ress33 Mar 19 Juin - 17:51

ress33

wow, that would be really sad. If I had only received some information reminding that my account will be deleted in short time because of my inactivity I would surely avoid it.

4Deleted account - ress33 Empty Re: Deleted account - ress33 Mar 19 Juin - 21:11

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hi ress33 !

My answer is already the same ...

"In accordance with Article 14.2.2 of the General Conditions, your account has been deleted on 08/02/2017:

"It shall also be considered as a fault of the Member the implementation of any technical process, such as robots, or automatic requests, the implementation of which would contravene the letter or the spirit of these general conditions of sale."

Thus, any hardware or software to assist or reproduce human behavior is prohibited.

You are therefore free to re-register, but know that you are supervised ..."

(mail from 2018/02/06)

http://www.castormania.com

5Deleted account - ress33 Empty Re: Deleted account - ress33 Mer 20 Juin - 8:56

ress33

Yep, I understand that Article but - You're wrong. I didnt use any kind of software or hardware which would "improve" my scores. The only thing I use (and use earlier) is ZhiZhu mouse - it has 7 programmable buttons very easy to use simultanously. By programmable I mean most of it's buttons can be used as a left click button.
I never used any kind of cheating stuff - either soft or hardware.
In this situation - my account deleted because of a mistake - I wont be trying to start it again.
P.S. - I must admit that it looks quite strange as my account was deleted shortly before reaching 11VIP - with 50Euro prize.....
Have a good day, thanks for information
Ress33

6Deleted account - ress33 Empty Re: Deleted account - ress33 Jeu 21 Juin - 0:18

Admin

Admin
Admin

I didnt use any kind of software or hardware a écrit:

but
The only thing I use (and use earlier) is ZhiZhu mouse - it has 7 programmable buttons very easy to use simultanously. a écrit:

Finally, when I close your account, you have 31 tokens, 11357 Fliz and 810 VIP points (or a VIP7 rank)

I do not like cheaters, let alone liars.

7Deleted account - ress33 Empty Re: Deleted account - ress33 Jeu 21 Juin - 12:17

ress33

I can't see why such a mouse should be a reason to delete account, and how would it help on your site to cheat anyway. It doesn't do anything except acting like a left mouse button - I still have to make a move, point a target and click. If that's why You call cheating - then - it's your choice, but deleting my account for nothing is big misunderstanding.
By the way - I would give my left leg - that I remember bigger VIP lvl of my lost account. Maybe Im wrong - it was over a year ago - I can be mistake. Sorry for that mistake.

8Deleted account - ress33 Empty Re: Deleted account - ress33 Jeu 21 Juin - 19:49

Admin

Admin
Admin

I simply detected a performance 10 times higher than the man can achieve in the time allotted.

P.S. - I must admit that it looks quite strange as my account was deleted shortly before reaching 11VIP - with 50Euro prize..... a écrit:

Finally, when I close your account, you have 31 tokens, 11357 Fliz and 810 VIP points (or a VIP7 rank)

Your bad faith is well established. Thanks for not polluting the forum anymore ...

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]